- No more fragile plastic combs, hard to remove knuckles or cheaply finished metal combs that fade in color.
- These are meticulously anodized & laser etched to create the best metal finish that will remain sparkling for a long time.
- Easily change wires without removing jackets/connectors by opening or closing the two-piece design held by four Allen screws.
- Easily secure your cable-path without slipping by mounting the cable combs to your computer chassis using two Allen screws.
- Also available in sparkling silver, stealthy gunmetal, dark carbon, candy red, island green to give your PC cable management a unique look.
Anodized Aluminum Cable Clip for ATX/EPS/PCIE/GPU/PSU Sleeved/Modded Cables - Gunmetal
These are the ultimate aluminum cable combs for PC cable sleevers and case modders! Each piece is CNC cut from solid aluminum, then carefully hand dyed, anodized and laser etched to give you the best aesthetics you can find in any PC case mod. Our extremely meticulous process creates the best in metallic sheen that is UV resistant, durable and colorfast. Moving beyond expectations with the gorgeous color of the metal finish of your choice, our unique two-piece design allows you to change wires without removing the cable jackets or connectors. We also custom drill mounting patterns at the back of each cable comb so you can easily define and secure the cable-paths by screw mounting them to your PC chassis. Each piece is so smooth, you can feed custom sleeved/modded wires with no snags on paracord.