Processing & Delivery Time
We offer FREE shipping to all states and street addresses in the continental U.S. (excluding Hawaii, Alaska, and U.S. protectorates). You can see the order cut-off time on product page, the dispatch date on cart page, and the available shipping time on secure checkout page. Customers shipping outside of the U.S. please view our International Shipping page here.
We dispatch most orders within 24 hours during business days. All orders are subject to payment and order detail verification. In some cases, payment and order detail verification may extend processing time for as long as 3 days. Our order cutoff times are:
- Orders placed before 12:00 pm PST are dispatched the same business day.
- Orders placed after 12:00 pm PST are dispatched the following business days.
For example, if you place an order before cut-off time on Friday, your order will be processed and dispatched on Friday. But if you place an order after cut-off time on Friday, your order will be processed and dispatched on Monday. A package dispatched on Friday via One-Day shipping service would be expected for delivery on Monday. A package dispatched on Friday via One-Day with Saturday Delivery would be expected for delivery on Saturday.
The number of days displayed underneath each shipping service is an estimate of the expected transit time (not including the order processing time). If available, Saturday delivery will be specified during checkout page. Otherwise, our shipping method time applies to business days only, not weekends or holidays.
- Free Domestic Shipping: 4-7 business days
- Two-Day: 2 business days (Saturday deliveries may be available)
- One-Day: 1 business days (Saturday deliveries may be available)
- Free International Shipping: 5-7 business days
- International Economy: 4-5 business days worldwide
- International Priority: 1-3 business days worldwide (Saturday deliveries may be available)
If the item you're ordering is out of stock or unavailable to ship immediately, the shipping method time starts when the item ships. We may ship products by ground or air; our shipping speeds don't correspond to any carrier-branded shipping services. In some cases, choosing a higher quantity for an item may make it ineligible for immediate shipping, because multiple units may not be available locally or at the same location.
Shipping dates are based on business days Monday through Friday (not calendar days), excluding the following U.S. holidays:
- New Year's Day (1st of January)
- Martin Luther King Day (3rd Monday of January)
- President's Day (3rd Monday of February)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday of May)
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day (1st Monday of September)
- Columbus Day (2nd Monday of October)
- Veteran's Day (11th of November)
- Thanksgiving Day (4th Thursday of November)
- Christmas Day (25th of December)
You can view our full Shipping FAQ here.