Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Nanoxia USA, Inc. To obtain warranty service, simply contact us, and a team member will help you determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. Sales receipt clearly showing purchase place, purchase date, and product model number is required.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
What will we do to correct problems?
We will repair or replace the product, at no cost, if the product is still under warranty. If you return a product for replacement and it is out of stock or discontinued, we may replace it with a similar item.
How long does the coverage last?
Our Warranty Period for physical goods is one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty is non-transferable and is only valid for the original owner of the product. A replacement physical good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or thirty (30) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Problems caused by malfunctions or damages not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Incidental, or consequential damages including, but not limited to, lost profits, goodwill, damage to or replacement of other equipment and property.
- Items, where the serial number or warranty seal has been modified.
- Items sold through unauthorized resellers, private sellers or marketplace sellers.
- Open box, clearance or discontinued items.
- Return shipping cost.
If you are not certain whether your Product is eligible for warranty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.