Aluminum Cable Comb - 16pin Gunmetal (3mm)
These are the ultimate cable combs for PC cable sleevers and modders! We decided early on to have our cable clips manufactured from high-grade aluminum for the best aesthetics in any build. Our unique two-piece design allows you to change wires easily without the need to remove the cable connectors, and to easily secure the cable-paths by mounting the cable combs to your computer chassis. You can easily feed custom sleeved/modded wires with no snags on paracord or plastic sleeve. No more fragile plastic combs, unsightly plastic ties, or hard to remove closed combs.
- CNC machined to exact shapes for 16 strands of custom sleeved wires (i.e. 2 x 8 pin GPU/PCIE power cables).
- Four Allen screws open/close the two parts, so you can easily feed the wires without removing jacket or connectors.
- Two Allen screws mount to computer chassis, so you can easily secure the cable-path without slipping.
- Anodized & sandblasted to create one of the best metal finish that will not oxidize or fade under UV light.
- Package includes one anodized aluminum cable clip and six Allen screws.